HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update: S2U2 v1.44 by A_C

A_C has just updated S2U2 v1.44. I'm sure you've read my post about him. He's the man behind S2P, S2V & S2U2. S2U2 is a slider lock for our Windows Mobile devices. It's based on the slide lock of iphone, but is fully customizable. I've been using it since I had my Prophet & now on my Touch Pro. Excellent stuff from A_C.

S2U2 v1.44 by A_C

Changes of v1.44
================
- added one more choice when the headphone is disconnected, close both S2P & Bluetooth.
- fixed the occasional problem that the same appointment was shown twice.
- fixed the occasional double lock problem.
- fixed the occasional problem that under Power Safe mode, the device behaved weirdly when another program running in the background.
- fixed the occasional problem that the temperature was always shown as zero.
- some minor bugs fixed.

As always get it at A_C site or xda-developers to discuss any issues

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Free Advertising