HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Glory, glory Man United!

Now a bit of a detour from HTC/Win mo today. My favorite football or some of you call "soccer" club, Manchester United will play Chelsea tonight. I've cancelled my subscription to Sky Sports because I haven't watched it that much but when it comes to big matches like this, I regret it! But waking up at 4.30am to watch a football match on Monday morning is not that nice either. Damn the time zones, here its GMT +13 due to summer time. Hmmmm Anyway, I wish my club would win against Chealskey!

Manchester United Logo


p/s thanks to all the visitors to this blog, it's great to see the feedjit widget on the right & see visitors from all over the world! Can you guys click a few ads esp. the ones in black, to make me a few cents? Thanks

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Free Advertising