HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vodafone NZ launches HTC Magic




I can't believe this. Vodafone NZ is going to sell the HTC Magic - the Android/Google powered phone. I first heard of it from The Rock FM - a local radio station, while on my way to work the other day. So I went to vodafone.co.nz and found out about it & registered to get the latest scoop on this release.

I checked my email today and received an email about this promotion. The first 300 people who sign up for the phone will get an additional $100 off, but it only applies to the black version of the phone. The good thing is that ALL Vodafone NZ mobiles are sim-unlocked, even the iphone. Speaking of that, the iphone 3GS will be coming here in July. How would the Magic compare sales wise with the iphone 3GS? Only time will tell. I'm still sticking with my HTC Touch Pro though...

Click here for this promotion

(Obviously applies to NZ residents only)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Free Advertising