HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Saturday, May 23, 2009

HTC Touch Pro battery revenge!

Very funny this. kidmet from ppcgeeks reports that his spare HTC Touch Pro OEM battery exploded and caused a small fire in his laundry basket. Maybe the temperature was high in the basket and because of his @ss sitting on the battery (it was in his back pocket) caused this fire. Luckily it was a small fire and his other clothes and his @ss are fine. So people who have this habit of storing spare batteries in their back pockets, I recommend not to do this anymore!

I walked into my house early this week to the smell of burning. I couldn't find where it was coming from. Last night as I was gathering my laundry I noticed a burn through the back of my jeans. A HUGE hole. I had a spare Touch Pro battery in my back pocket. It had expanded and obviously started a fire in my jeans. They were in a clothes pile and buried, so I assume that there wasn't enough oxygen to start a fire. I will post pictures later, but be very careful where you store extra batteries. I was very worried about my home.

Bookmark and Share


Free Advertising