HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HTC releases hotfix for GPS issues for Touch Pro






Hotfix for GPS issues for HTC Touch Pro

HTC has released this hotfix to fix the GPS issues with the Touch Pro. I've never had a big issue to get a fix on a cold start. I always use GPS Test first, then start Tomtom. This works best for me. I know reading through xda-developers that a lot of people have issues with GPS, I may have been one of the lucky ones or may not be too bothered about it.

Hotfix for resolving difficulties finding or locating a position when using GPS for HTC Touch Pro

Release Date: 2009-05-25 Category: Hotfix


If it is difficult to find or locate a position when using GPS, please download this hotfix to solve the problem.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Free Advertising