HTC & Windows Mobile Technology

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Friday, March 6, 2009

HTC Raphael/Touch Pro Service Manual



HTC Raphael/Touch Pro Service Manual


I managed to get the Service Manual for the HTC Touch Pro/Raphael. It's jam packed with all the hardware information you need to disassemble and assemble the Touch Pro. It also has the spare parts number and some trouble shooting software, but you need to be registered with HTC as an approved techie to get that software, not that I want to anyway. So download the manual & open up your Touch Pro's!!

HTC Raphael/Touch Pro Service Manual



Edit: Seems that I'm getting a lot of traffic from this post & saying that it's a leaked document. Maybe it is, I can't remember where I got it from though. Searching Google for "HTC Touch Pro/Raphael Service Manual" does get other sites with the same document.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Free Advertising